We are a family-focused dental practice who aim to offer life-long dental care to the whole family. Your dental health is of the upmost importance and our friendly team are here for all the family’s dental needs.
Our relationships with our patients are the key to our success and we aim to care for you for years to come. As an NHS practice, we offer free dental care to everyone under the age of 18 and we recommended that parents register their children with us from as young as 6 months old.
At Abronhill Dental, we participate in the Childsmile programme. Childsmile is a national programme designed to improve the oral health of children in Scotland.
Under Childsmile, you will be given advice and support from our dental team, who will show you how you can stop your child from suffering from tooth decay in the future.
Our dental team will:
- Give information on how teeth grow and develop and carry out regular checks to make sure the teeth and gums are healthy.
- Offer hints and tips on dental care.
- Demonstrate and explain toothbrushing.
- Promote toothbrushing messages e.g. spit don’t rinse.
- Advise on weaning and healthy snacks and drinks.
- Provide clinical care including twice yearly fluoride varnish.
As a CHILDSMILE practice we wish to encourage parents to register children from birth, and we presently promote this programme for all eligible children.
Register your child today by calling us on 01236 724 347.